6. Don’t ever use anything but IDLE to edit python files.
1. practice every day— minutes can matter but a good solid time block would be best
2. don’t overdo. slow and plodding wins the race — when frustrated or overwhelmed, take a break. or do something else. or rest.
3. it’s alright to be totally lost at first — python, like any other language, is just a set of symbols and words put together in its own grammar or syntax. keep trying and you will eventually get it.
4. when you get stuck, get more information — print the code, go online, have somebody else look at it, diagram.
5. try to solve it yourself first — stop, pause, look away (as in point 2) and try to figure it out
last point: have fun!